- Manages the site Training function, with responsibility to ensure site
Training procedures and practices are in compliance with site audit / regulatory
- Reviews existing Training and Development procedures in order to initiate corrective actions and continuous improvement process to the training systems and processes.
- Conduct analysis studies to determine training needs within
- Act as internal consultant working with managers, supervisors, site Training
team and internal / external Training & Development professionals to plan,
assess, develop and/or design and administer training programs for all levels of
- Confers with management to gain knowledge of specific work situations
requiring employees to better understand changes in policies, procedures,
regulations and technologies.
- Conducts training sessions for Direct/ Indirect Staff covering specified
areas including and not limited to as new employee orientation such as
on-the-job training, specific compliance & regulatory modules, health and
safety practices, refresher training, and leadership development.
- Works with line supervisors for OJT (On-Job-Training) programs for new hires
(direct labor), and evaluates that new hires are ready to work independently at
their assigned stations.
- Inputs, and compiles data into system training records
- Develop evaluation procedures to measure progress and to ascertain
effectiveness of training.
- Registers, and coordinates external training for staff as approved by
- Selects or develops teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration
models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials and reference works.
- Organizes and in charge of safe-keeping training attendance and
certificates, training manuals, reference library, multimedia visual aids and
other educational materials.
- Identify improvement actions from audits and inspections
- May act as local contact person for audits and inspections
- Support in implementing corrective / preventive actions described in audit
- Life Sciences degree, preferably in medical, pharmaceutical, related fields
- At ease with conducting training/ presentation to all levels of
- Minimum 2 years QM experience i.e. in compliance and training in GCP
environment; or min 4-5 years training experience in a manufacturing
- Experience as GCP Auditor and/or Trainer is an added advantage
- Good organizing & planning skills
- Strong and effective communication skills both written and verbal
Interested and suitable candidates please forward your resume in MS
Word with your recent photograph, reason for
leaving and expected salary to
We regret that only short-listed candidates
will be notified.