- Controlling all aspect of RFN Retrofit administration of customer vessel
calling for RFN retrofit service
- Applying the company’s quality standards, and RFN Retrofits Concept routines
according to corporate objectives
- Production of service reports through the designated system tool(s) to
ensure efficient sales order processing and accurate documentation
- Work flow inclusive technical documentation.
- Timely execution of enquiries / work orders as received from Technical
Manager and / or Customer Centers
- All other administrative tasks in the refrigeration retrofit organization
including retrofits service stations correspondence.
- Perform as part of RFN retrofits admin hub function in executing enquiries,
scheduling & planning, quotations, orders, service document,
- Costing & invoicing process.
- Process local purchase orders with approved suppliers & sub-contractors,
obtain approval according to authorized procedures.
- Min. Diploma in Engineering/technical studies or relevant work
- Proactive customer service attitude
- Excellent teamwork
- Strong co-ordination skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines through good time management and allocation of
- Service oriented and safety mined approach
- Fresh graduate will be considered
Interested and suitable candidates please forward your resume in MS
Word with your recent photograph, reason for
leaving and expected salary to
We regret that only short-listed candidates
will be notified.